Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Bare Beginning

Before i really begin this blog, let me first tell you the reason to start this blog.

Many wanted me to start discussions and share information related to a few topics which drives me crazy like Entrepreneurship, Finance, Hobby Robotics, ethical hacking, project work, Share Trading, WSN, etc...
I am also interested in networking with like minded people and field experts, so if you could write about any of the topics please feel free. lets make it a learning for everyone.


Well, to put it in a nutshell,"I am looking for people who are looking ", so if you are looking, i am waiting to hear from you... :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

we are proud of you man...
Best of luck...

Ajay Kumar K.S. said...

Brilliant initiative Hemanth.
we all are looking forward to hear more from you esp. in the areas of Financial investment and planning :)

Anonymous said...

So finally the "finance guru" has started blogging.. way to go!!! As a start off I want to know why robotics is not popular in India especially among the youth.