Thursday, November 27, 2008

A Scintillating Experience!!! :)

Hmmm hearty wishes started pouring in the previous night and in a similar way the question 'hey how was the cat?'. "CAT??!!" hey! it's not the teeny weeny Lil pet I'm speaking about!!! well, I'm speaking or rather writing here about" common Admission Test-08 an experience".

It's been a great journey, a year's plan and preparation to win the battle. The few words which inspired me to take this exam -"It may be difficult, but it is possible". Enjoyed every moment right from the beginning- the coaching class, the happiness when answers were correct, the bunch of nerves when things didn't work the right way, the worries, the tension built up as the countdown began for D day- everything has been unique in it's own way. The next stage -the national level tests hmmm!! my god!!! I still remember how i made a huge mess in my first test due to the tension, then slowly transformed into a test taker with a series of 16 unpredictable tests ,each one with a different pattern. Trust me, the 16th one was the most peaceful one and with just one week's time on hand -had Lotta last minute things to cram, but that never works with this exam :D. So, the last week before the exam was spent reading novels, solving different papers and most importantly speaking to friends and visualizing myself in the exam :)

THE day- reached on time with my dad's words ringing in my ears" Think only the best, work only for the best and expect only the best. Forget the mistakes of the past and press on to the greater achievements of the future. Give everyone a smile". The paper was a surprise with 90 questions and asymmetric division of sections first time in 10 years, all that apart it was overall a good one :)

And now, kinda happy with it.

So here I am wishing all my friends for upcoming exams , stay cool and give your best. Thanks for reading thro' this!!! lemme end it with a high note-

Life's struggle don't always go To the stronger and faster man,

But sooner or later the man who wins Is the man who thinks he can.

Good luck

Regards

:)

2 comments:

Hemanth Kumar said...

Really Nice work Geetha..
I am sure you will come out with flying colours...
All the best...
looking forward for more post from you... :)

Zabi said...

I messed up my exam big time this year. Actually did not prepare for it properly. Your words are sorta inspirational. Will go for CAT this yr.