Saturday, October 23, 2010

All I Think Is 'YOU!'

In the middle of the crowd...
On a busy day... When all hell's breaking loose...
For no reason... I think about you.

A child smiles clinging to her mother's shoulder...
And i think about you.

A flower blooms... i smile...
And I think about you.

A good melody reaches my ears...
I close my eyes...
And think about you.

Now I know...
I don't think about you between the moments of my life...
I live my life between the moments I think about YOU!

5 comments:

Khushi said...

Thank you for thinking so much about ME :) ;)

Unknown said...

Hey Good one, own creation?

Khushi said...

lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve it so much. cant stop reading over n again <3 :*

Rendezvous said...

nice one.!! specially the last stanza...;-)

Unknown said...

Hello dear,It is best information share the thinking abou you..which helps them to reduce their school work pressure and help them to get good marks in school.I share the information my friend and working in towing Des Moines.Thanku for sharing.